Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hello... it's me again.

Hello... it's me again.


I apologize to those of you, who have been loyal readers of my blog since 2014, when I decided to first create it. Even though writing, especially about films of all sorts, is my favorite thing to do, I slowly lost interest in my blog. I began to question myself and my writing, which is something I rarely do. Therefore, I stopped updating my blog with the idea that "people don't actually read anymore". HOWEVER, luckily for you readers and for me, in some magical sort of way, I am basically being "forced" to write one blog post every week, until the middle of December for my Film Noir class. What's amazing about this class is that I already have the list of films that I have to write reviews about. I have seen maybe 4 or 5 of the movies on the list, but many of them I have not, but I am super excited to watch them with brand new eyes. What I find ironic, is that in my last blog post from 2014, I mentioned that I love black and white films and guess what... the first film I had to watch for my Film Noir class is from the 1940s and is in black and white. Awesome.


Not only will I be posting more to my blog, I have this newfound bravery that I most definitely did not have two years ago. I still believe that many people do not read as much as they should be in this era, so I will be creating a YouTube channel soon. My channel will give me more time and flexibility to express myself without having to spellcheck. I am really excited to share my thoughts with everyone, so keep a look out!


Keep reading,

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment